Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome to Single Momisms!

So, today, I need to be making buttercream. I, occasionally, bake for others when asked. Apparently, according to those who have me bake for them, I am pretty good at the baking/cake decorating bit, but I don't, necessarily, like baking and cake decorating. Anyway, for the first time in quite some time, the only thing on my to-do list is to make buttercream, so I decided to start a blog I've been thinking about writing. My main focus is daily momisms, but those momisms could include thoughts, banter, ills, love, coupons, discounts, reviews, sweepstakes... Ya never know what my day will bring. :) This may not work. Who knows, but, at least, I'll have someone to talk to. The bonus is I won't even know if you're really listening, but I have to believe that you are. So, I won't walk away feeling hurt and unloved (one of the reasons I'm divorced.)LOL I'm real and have learned transparency is the only way to freedom. This is me, and these are my Single Momisms. Enjoy!

WAIT!! So rude, I know! I almost forgot! Maybe, you would like to meet me and my son. Scroll down to see us in the flesh. :)

 Meet my son! He is a smart, kind, and handsome young man who knows more than me, most days, and is not capable of cleaning his room or picking up his clothes from the bathroom floor. (Soon, I've got take him to the doctor to have this condition looked at, but I can't get the time away from cooking to feed his hearty appetite and picking him up from football practice.) Although, my banter may sound like complaining, I should let you know, I wouldn't have life any other way. He is my world, and I wouldn't choose to do anything other than pick him up from football practice because football is his dream, and I want nothing more than to see him realize his dream.


Meet me! 36, fake, black hair, and the dreaded apple shape :)


So there we are! Take a risk! What's it gonna hurt? Give me a follow, if not because you're interested, to make me feel like someone is listening. :)

Be blessed, friends.
~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment